The dhows Nawalikher and Babulkher are the ultimate magical dining experience. They are authentic ocean going dhows that have been completely refurbished as floating restaurants.
The cruise departs from the Tamarind Restaurant Jetty sails smoothly towards the Fort Jesus then gently up the Tudor Creeks, for a quiet spot where they have delicious four course Tamarind meal, accompanied by the lively rhythms on board.
$90 Per Person
- All Park Entry fees to park stated and Government Taxes.
- Transport in an open roof Safari Tour van.
- Game Drives.
- Accommodation if it’s an overnight stay including full board basis at lodge/camp.
- Unlimited bottle drinking water in the safari vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off at your beach Hotel or Resort.
- Welcome Dawa Cocktail Juice
- 4 Course Meals
- Entertainment on Board
- Drinks at the Lodge or Camp.
- Tips to the Driver Guide ( recommended )
- Personal items.
- Activities/Excursions not mentioned on itinerary.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Children Aged 3 – 11 years old pays 50% of the adult price when sharing the same with adults on Road Safari and 75% on Air Safaris.
- Children Aged 3 – 11 years old 75% when staying in their own separate room from adults.
- Children above 12 years old are recognized Adults in the Lodges and Camps.