Showing all 11 results
A morning tour of Mombasa Island including visits to fort Jesus, the Old port, the Old Town, call at the Akamba Handicraft biggest wood carving industry in Kenya – markets and there is a good opportunity for souvenirs shopping.
Your lunch stop will be on your way to Haller park formerly the Bamburi Quarry Nature Trail where different types of animals are seen e.g. Crocodiles, Hippos, Large Tortoise, Giraffes, Snakes and many more. Catch up with the feeding time before driving back to your hotel.
- All Park Entry fees to park stated and Government Taxes.
- Transport in an open roof Safari Tour van.
- Unlimited bottle drinking water in the safari vehicle.
- Tips to the Driver Guide ( recommended )
- Activities/Excursions not mentioned on itinerary.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Children Aged 3 – 11 years old pays 50% of the adult price when sharing the same with adults on Road Safari and 75% on Air Safaris.