Morning departure from your hotel to Tsavo West National Park game drive enroute to Ngulia Safari Lodge for lunch. Lazy around the pool before going for Afternoon game viewing which includes a visit to the Rhino Sanctuary and back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Early morning breakfast 0600 – 0630. Morning game drive enroute to Amboseli National Park via Mzima Springs, water originating from Chyulu hills bubbles out of the lava and frees a small crystal clear lake, home to many Fish Crocodiles and Hippos. Lunch at Safari Lodge or Luxury Tented Camp. Relax by the pool or bar before late afternoon game drive. Back to the Lodge or Camp for dinner and overnight.
Morning game drive in Amboseli National Park after an early breakfast. Drive to Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary arriving in time for lunch at Taita Hills Lodge. Afternoon game drive in the sanctuary with a stop at the Saltlick Lodge which is built on the stilts overlooking waterholes. Dinner and Overnight at the lodge.
Early morning game drive before breakfast in the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary. After breakfast drive to Tsavo East National Park with game drive enroute to Safari Lodge or Luxury Tented Camp for lunch. After relaxing proceed for afternoon game drive, back to lodge or camp for dinner and overnight.
Early morning breakfast 0600 – 0630. After breakfast game viewing for 3 hours then drive back to your hotel in the late afternoon
Safari In Jeep
2 PAX = $1535 Per Person
4 PAX = $1205 Per Person
Safari In Van
2 PAX = $1210 Per Person
4 PAX = $1050 Per Person
- All Park Entry fees to park stated and Government Taxes.
- Transport in an open roof Safari Tour van.
- Game Drives.
- Accommodation if it’s an overnight stay including full board basis at lodge/camp.
- Unlimited bottle drinking water in the safari vehicle.
- Drinks at the Lodge or Camp.
- Tips to the Driver Guide ( recommended )
- Personal items.
- Activities/Excursions not mentioned on itinerary.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Children Aged 3 – 11 years old pays 50% of the adult price when sharing the same with adults on Road Safari and 75% on Air Safaris.
- Children Aged 3 – 11 years old 75% when staying in their own separate room from adults.
- Children above 12 years old are recognized Adults in the Lodges and Camps.