An excellent opportunity to combine a visit to Kenya’s largest park, TSAVO with AMBOSELI, described by Hemingway as the very essence of Africa. Right on the Tanzania border, Amboseli enjoys a spectacular backdrop – snow – capped Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain. To the west of the park, seasonal lake attracts water-fowl, although most of the year it is merely a dry bed of soda where desert mirages dance across the surface. Most of the game is drawn to the swamps and permanent water in the center and south of the park. Sightings include: Elephants, Wildebeest, Giraffes, Zebras, Baboons and Hippos.
Early morning departure from your Hotel drive along the main Mombasa – Nairobi Highway entering Tsavo West for your first morning game viewing enroute to Ngulia Safari Lodge for lunch. Relax around the pool before going for your afternoon game drive then back to the lodge for dinner and overnight chances of seeing a Leopard at a close range.
Early morning breakfast 0600-0630. Morning game viewing enroute to Amboseli National Park via Mzima Springs a water spring producing more than 95 million gallons of water everyday chances of seeing Hippos, Crocodiles and fish through the observation glass tank. Lunch at a Safari Lodge or Luxury Tented Camp. Relax before afternoon game viewing in Amboseli National Park. Back to the Lodge or Camp for dinner and overnight.
Morning game drive in Amboseli National Park after breakfast. You then proceed to Tsavo East National Park home, of the Red Elephants, then game drive enroute to the Safari Lodge or Luxury Tented Camp. Relax at the lodge or camp enjoying the beautiful panoramic views and as well as watching animals at the water holes. Afternoon game viewing where chances of seeing the wild Cats are high. Back to the lodge or camp for overnight.
Early morning breakfast 0600-0630. Morning game drive after breakfast for about 3 hours chances for the big cats. Later on drive back to your hotel in the late afternoon.
Safari In Jeep
2 PAX = $1215 Per Person
4 PAX = $955 Per Person
Safari In Van
2 PAX = $1010 Per Person
4 PAX = $850 Per Person
- All Park Entry fees to park stated and Government Taxes.
- Transport in an open roof Safari Tour van.
- Game Drives.
- Accommodation if it’s an overnight stay including full board basis at lodge/camp.
- Unlimited bottle drinking water in the safari vehicle.
- Drinks at the Lodge or Camp.
- Tips to the Driver Guide ( recommended )
- Personal items.
- Activities/Excursions not mentioned on itinerary.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Children Aged 3 – 11 years old pays 50% of the adult price when sharing the same with adults on Road Safari and 75% on Air Safaris.
- Children Aged 3 – 11 years old 75% when staying in their own separate room from adults.
- Children above 12 years old are recognized Adults in the Lodges and Camps.