Tsavo East National Park is the largest park in Kenya, and its sparse vegetation makes game spotting more accessible. You may see the unique Tsavo lions whose males lack the familiar big manes. And the elephants are known to roll in the park’s red-dust soil, showing off their bright coats on the way to one of the famous watering holes.
Though close-by, Tsavo West National Park will offer you a different experience with its scenic hills, rich deep colours and lush springs. Expect to come upon the striking baobab trees as you track for the “Big Five” – lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo and elephant. This diverse park also offers habitats of monkeys and baboons. Let us know how you want to plan your safari vacation, and we’ll make it happen even if it’s spur of the moment!
Early morning departure from your hotel driving along Mombasa-Nairobi Highway. Enter the vast Tsavo East National Park, the biggest park in Kenya covering an area of about 13,747 square Kilometer. Morning game viewing in search for Elephant Giraffes, Lions, Buffaloes etc. An excellent buffet lunch awaits you at Safari Lodge or Luxury Tented Camp. Afternoon relaxation before going for the afternoon game viewing, Dinner and overnight at the Lodge or Tented camp.
Early morning game viewing before breakfast. After breakfast drive to Tsavo West National Park with game viewing enroute to Ngulia Safari Lodge for lunch. Afternoon game viewing which includes a visit to the Rhino sanctuary. Back to Ngulia lodge for Dinner and Overnight you may as well be lucky to spot a Leopard at a very close range at the lodge.
Morning game viewing after breakfast which does include a visit to Mzima Springs that produces more than 95 million gallons of water everyday which has created a place of stay for animals like Hippos, Crocodile and varieties of Fish, underwater observation tunnel gives you a clear view of the animals in the water. You will then proceed to the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary arriving on time for lunch at Taita Hills lodge, afternoon game viewing in the sanctuary stopping at the Saltlick Lodge built on the stilts overlooking the waterholes, for Dinner and Overnight.
Morning game viewing before breakfast and after breakfast driving back to your Hotel arriving in the late afternoon.
Safari In Jeep
2 PAX = $1140 Per Person
4 PAX = $880 Per Person
Safari In Van
2 PAX = $930 Per Person
4 PAX = $775 Per Person
- All Park Entry fees to park stated and Government Taxes.
- Transport in an open roof Safari Tour van.
- Game Drives.
- Accommodation if it’s an overnight stay including full board basis at lodge/camp.
- Unlimited bottle drinking water in the safari vehicle.
- Drinks at the Lodge or Camp.
- Tips to the Driver Guide ( recommended )
- Personal items.
- Activities/Excursions not mentioned on itinerary.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Children Aged 3 – 11 years old pays 50% of the adult price when sharing the same with adults on Road Safari and 75% on Air Safaris.
- Children Aged 3 – 11 years old 75% when staying in their own separate room from adults.
- Children above 12 years old are recognized Adults in the Lodges and Camps.