The Masai Mara features a stunning kaleidoscope of wild and rugged landscapes, warm and welcoming people and an exciting array of creatures – big and small. World famous for hosting the epic Great Migration, the Masai Mara welcomes 1,5 million wildebeests onto its sprawling savannahs each July through October. The Masai Mara National Reserve and conservancies are brimming with life and offer safari travellers a wide variety of activities to choose from. Whether you take to the skies for a high-flying hot-air balloon adventure at sunrise or hit the road for a 4×4 safari, you’re sure to leave the Masai Mara with unforgettable experiences and lifelong memories.
06:00 Hours pick up from your hotel by our company representative and transferred to Moi International Airport.
Depart on the regular scheduled flight to Masai Mara Game Reserve with aerial views of the ice capped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro, including sights of the Great Rift Valley with beautiful lakes.
On arrival at Masai Mara Airstrip you will be met at the Airstrip and transferred to Safari Lodge or Luxury Tented Camp with a short game drive enroute, Lunch at the Lodge or Camp.
Early morning breakfast. After breakfast, whole day spent at Masai Mara Game Reserve with picnic lunch. Exploring this vast natural phenomenon where concentration of game per square kilometer is the highest in Masai Mara Game Reserve. Look out for Lions Elephant, Buffalo, Cheetahs, Leopards, Giraffes and thousands of other plains game will be seen. Back to the Lodge or Camp for dinner and overnight.
Early morning breakfast. After breakfast game drive, back to the lodge or camp in time for lunch.
After lunch transferred to the Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Mombasa. Met with our representative and transferred to your hotel.
- All Park Entry fees to park stated and Government Taxes.
- Transport in an open roof Safari Tour van.
- Game Drives.
- Accommodation if it’s an overnight stay including full board basis at lodge/camp.
- Unlimited bottle drinking water in the safari vehicle.
- Drinks at the Lodge or Camp.
- Tips to the Driver Guide ( recommended )
- Personal items.
- Activities/Excursions not mentioned on itinerary.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Children Aged 3 – 11 years old pays 50% of the adult price when sharing the same with adults on Road Safari and 75% on Air Safaris.
- Children Aged 3 – 11 years old 75% when staying in their own separate room from adults.
- Children above 12 years old are recognized Adults in the Lodges and Camps.
BALLOON SAFARI CAN BE ORGANIZED ON REQUEST USD 485 PER PERSON PER RIDE ONLY TAKES PLACE AT MASAI MARA.
ADDITIONAL DAY WILL BE AT AN EXTRA CHARGE OF USD 339 PER PERSON.