Tsavo East National Park is the largest park in Kenya, and its sparse vegetation makes game spotting more accessible. You may see the unique Tsavo lions whose males lack the familiar big manes. And the elephants are known to roll in the park’s red-dust soil, showing off their bright coats on the way to one of the famous watering holes.
Though close-by,Tsavo West National Park will offer you a different experience with its scenic hills, rich deep colours and lush springs. Expect to come upon the striking baobab trees as you track for the “Big Five” – lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo and elephant. This diverse park also offers habitats of monkeys and baboons. Let us know how you want to plan your safari vacation, and we’ll make it happen even if it’s spur of the moment!
Early morning departure from your Hotel driving along the A109 road Mombasa Nairobi Highway into the Tsavo West National Park which Covers an area of 9,065 square kilometers, surrounded by the Ngulia hills, Chyulu hills and pare Mountains not forgetting the volcanic lava hills, continue with your first game viewing enroute to Ngulia Safari Lodge for lunch. The lodge is situated spectacularly on the edge of Ndave escarpment, offering a vast panorama of Tsavo sweeping plains. Relax at the lodge before the late afternoon game viewing in the rhino sanctuary then back to lodge for dinner and overnight. Evening attractions at the lodge include the nighty visit of a local leopard who visits a nearby tree to eat bait that has been set out by the staff at the lodge.
After early morning breakfast, morning game viewing include a visit to Mzima Springs, a water spring that obtains most of its water from Chyulu Hills and Mt. Kilimanjaro, it produces more than 95 million gallons of water everyday creating home of Hippos, Crocodiles and fishes which can be clearly seen through the glass observation tank. Afterwards proceed with your game drive enroute to Tsavo East with game viewing enroute to Voi Safari Lodge for lunch. Relax at the lodge enjoying a beautiful Panoramic view of Tsavo East National Park from the lodge built on a hill overlooking some two water holes which are attracting a big herd of Cape Buffalos and Elephants. Afternoon game viewing with chances of seeing the wild cats, back to lodge for dinner and overnight.
Early morning breakfast at 0600 – 0630. After breakfast game drive for 3 hours before driving back to your hotel arriving in the late afternoon.
Safari In Jeep
2 PAX = $820 Per Person
4 PAX = $520 Per Person
Safari In Van
2 PAX = $660 Per Person
4 PAX = $540 Per Person
- All Park Entry fees to park stated and Government Taxes.
- Transport in an open roof Safari Tour van.
- Game Drives.
- Accommodation if it’s an overnight stay including full board basis at lodge/camp.
- Unlimited bottle drinking water in the safari vehicle.
- Drinks at the Lodge or Camp.
- Tips to the Driver Guide ( recommended )
- Personal items.
- Activities/Excursions not mentioned on itinerary.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Children Aged 3 – 11 years old pays 50% of the adult price when sharing the same with adults on Road Safari and 75% on Air Safaris.
- Children Aged 3 – 11 years old 75% when staying in their own separate room from adults.
- Children above 12 years old are recognized Adults in the Lodges and Camps.